Sunday, April 17, 2005

#9. Debra Messing Sent: 2/19/05 Received: 4/7/05 - You don't win them all! Debra is well known for sending out photos with a pre printed signature. I tried reaching her via a movie set, but it didn't work. My photo was sent back to me unsigned with the typical pre printed photo. In my letter I had taped my movie ticket from "The Wedding Date", it was re-taped back on my unsigned photo. Bummer.

#10. Craig T. Nelson Sent: 3/29/05 Received: 4/8/05 - Quick reply (via movie set). Craig signed my "Mr. Incredible" photo that I sent.

#11. Howard Hessemen Sent: 3/21/05 Received: 4/12/05 - Sent me a photo of him as "Dr. Johnny Fever" from "WKRP".

#12. Farrah Fawcett Sent: 12/28/04 Received: 4/14/05 - This was my second success with Farrah. When I first wrote to her I sent her a "Charlie's Angels" DVD insert and photo plus a photo of her in the famous red swim suit. On my first request she only signed the swim suit photo and returned the other 2 unsigned. I don't like to write more than once but I took a chance and sent my "Angels" photo back to her (which had gotten signed by Jaclyn Smith in the mean time), and got it back signed & personalized. Now all I need is Kate Jackson to complete it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home