Monday, June 13, 2005

Lucky 13

This month the "13th" was lucky for me with 2 great successes in today's mail.

Shonna Smith, Emily Vigney-Wissmiller, Melissa Wissmiller - Sent: 3/22/05 Received: 6/13/2005. No it's not SheDaisy, it's the Wissmiller girls. My friend Mark got me interested in the show "Family Plots" and I've been hooked ever since. (Mark and I call it "The Shonna Show"). "Family Plots" is a reality show on A&E TV about a real life family run mortuary in Poway, CA. Shonna is the head embalmer at the mortuary and just my favorite on the show. I wrote to Shonna requesting a signed photo (cast if possible). Today I got a great print-out picture of the 3 sisters. Melissa, Emily and Shonna, signed and personalized by all 3. This was the first autograph success I've read about from the cast. By the way today is my friend Mark's birthday. (Hope your having a great one Mark!).


Melissa, Emily & Shonna from "Family Plots"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home