Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ring my bell

I received my first success at my new address today.

Michael Bell - Sent: 5/31/05 Received: 6/15/05. I don't think voice actors/actresses really get the credit they deserve for their work. I grew up with Michael Bell, who provided the voice on many cartoons I watched. Michael sent me 2 photos, the first was a very cool photo (with a funny inscription) of him surrounded by the characters he has voiced throughout the years. Look closely and you'll see characters from "G.I. Joe", "Super Friends", "Rugrats", "Smurfs" and "Plastic Man" among others. The second photo was him in full make up from "Deep Space 9". Then he sent me a "Wonder Twins" note card answering many questions I wrote to him in my letter. Very cool and quick success.


Voice actor Michael Bell (click to enlarge)

The inscription reads "Dear Ryan, Please don't hang this in your bathroom! Your pal, Michael Bell".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home