Monday, June 20, 2005

Bell yeah!

I've been working on this request since November and today it paid off.

Jeannie Epper & Zoe Bell - In person: Mid April 2005. Jeannie Epper is probably the "Super star" of Hollywood stunt women. She has been doing stunt work since 1957 (and still continues to work). Being Lynda Carter's stunt double on "Wonder Woman" is one of her most reconized roles. Zoe Bell is best known for being the stunt double for Lucy Lawless on "Xena: Warrior Princess". There's a new documentary ("Double Dare") about Hollywood stuntwomen that focuses primarily on these two performers. In November I contacted the publicity firm for the movie and received a reply from the films director Amanda Micheli. At that point she said it would be a while before she would see Jeannie again and to remind her in the spring. When I did the timing was perfect because she was going to see Jeannie that weekend. Not only did she get me a signed promo picture from Jeannie but got me a second one signed by Jeannie and Zoe Bell as well. Amanda misplaced my address so she wasn't able to get them mailed until now. Along wait but definitely worth it. Special thanks to Amanda Micheli who made it possible for me. Learn more about the women and the "Double Dare" film at: http://www.doubledarethemovie.com .


Stuntwomen Jeannie Epper "Wonder Woman" & Zoe Bell "Xena"

I named todays post "Bell Yeah!" not only because of Zoe Bell but because my last post was a success from Michael Bell (no relation to my knowledge).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home