Monday, August 01, 2005

A new month, a new autograph

This is just what I like. Starting a new month with a new autograph. I'm 1 for 1.

Khary Payton - Sent: 3/25/2005 Received: 8/1/2005. My goal is to get this "Teen Titans" photo signed by each voice actor in the photo. I came a step closer today when Khary Payton (the voice of "Cyborg") returned my photo signed. That leaves just the two girls now. Plus in addition to being kind enough to sign this for me, he sent me a separate "Titans" cast photo that was signed by all 5 main characters. The note on the back of that read "Thought you might like this card from Comic-Con '05. Sorry, Ron didn't make it for the signing". Ron refers to Ron Perlman (the voice of "Slade" the "Titans" enemy). How very nice of him to include this bonus treat. Everyone I've dealt with so far in getting this photo signed has been great and very nice. I send it off to "Raven" (Tara Strong) later this week. I took an online personality poll "Which Titan are you"? I ended up being "Cyborg" (Khary Payton). What a great way to start out the month! Booyah!

Khary Payton signed my "Titans" photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home