Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A real life angel

The end of the month is picking up for me.

Jack Angel - Sent: 7/11/2005 Received: 7/27/05. Voice actors are some of the best (and most under rated) people in the industry. I know I've said it before, but let me add this. They usually have some of the coolest photos to send out for autographs as well. Jack Angel is a great voice over actor and has been part of (it seems) everything. The photo below shows some of the characters he's voiced in his career. In addition to this great photo, he sent me a one page typed letter. It was very specific to my letter, not only answering the questions I had but giving me some insight on some of the shows I mentioned in my letter to him. "Monsters, Inc.", "Finding Nemo" and "Lilo & Stitch" are just a few of his more recent projects in a 35+ year career.


Jack Angel - the voice of many Saturday morning friends

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home