Thursday, June 30, 2005

June vs may

I wrap up what turned out to be a very good autograph month for me. I've been busy with many projects which has made my motivation and time to send out new requests the most difficult I've ever had. But I got my minimum of 4 a week out each week and am feeling better about getting more requests out next month.

June 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 14 (from 11 requests)
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 0
RTS: 0
Other: 1 (unexpected gift from a friend)
Total sent out in June: 16


May 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 10
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 1
Pre prints: 1
RTS: 2
Other: 1 (birthday gift), 1 (convention purchase), 1 refusal to sign
Total sent out in May: 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home