Friday, June 24, 2005

Seymour autographs in todays update

I was just thinking that it had been a while since I received more than one success in the same day. That all changed with today's mail.

Jane Seymour - Sent: 5/3/05 Received: 6/24/05. I had been looking for a photo of Jane from "Smallville" but I couldn't find one, so I made this college from some images I found. I sent it to Jane and received it back signed today. The inscription reads "To Ryan never trust Lex! With Love Jane Seymour". Lex is a reference to Lex Luthor from the "Smallville" show (played by Michael Rosenbaum who is also shown in the photo). I know Jane usually plays the heroic characters like "Dr. Quinn", but I think I like her better when she plays the evil characters like Genevieve Teague. Lets face it, good or evil, Jane Seymour is just a great actress.


Jane Seymour from "Smallville"


Sela Ward - Sent: 3/1/2004 Received: 6/24/05. Yes the dates are accurate. 479 days. I had honestly given up on seeing a reply on this so it was a pleasant surprise. I became a fan of Sela's from the TV show "Sisters". (She played Teddy on the show). Even though the photo isn't personalized to my name (which I prefer) I am happy to have this for my collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Hi Ryan,

you don't know me, but I found your Jane Seymour autograph through Google and just HAD to comment on it.

Thank you so much for sharing all your autographs with everyone here, especially the one with Jane. :)

Best wishes from Germany,
Anne

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home