Monday, June 27, 2005

7 days & 70 days

Another double success in today's mail.

Pat Hingle - Sent: 6/20/05 Received: 6/27/05. While the actor behind the "Batman" mask changed 3 times in the 4 movies made between 1989-1997, the actor who played "Commissioner Gordon" in those films stayed the same. That actor was Pat Hingle. He sent me a great picture of him as "Commissioner Gordon" which he personalized to my first and last name. Plus I got it back a week from the day I sent it.

Philip McKeon - Sent: 4/18/2005 Received: 6/27/05. I've always loved the TV show "Alice", and don't understand why it hasn't been released on DVD yet. (I'd even settle for some re runs, since it's been a while since I've seen the show). I had a success with Philip earlier this year which took 291 days. The photo he sent then was a current picture of himself that was signed. I had a cast photo that Linda Lavin signed for me last October so I decided to send it to him and today I got it back signed and personalized. I'm considering sending the photo to Diane Ladd (who played "Belle") for her to sign. Philip is also the brother to Nancy McKeon ("Jo" from "The Facts of Life").


"Alice" cast photo - signed by Philip McKeon & Linda Lavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home