Monday, July 18, 2005

Idaho: home of superheroes & potatoes

Finally more mail today for my mailbox:

Van Williams - Sent: 7/8/2005 Received: 7/18/2005. "The Green Hornet" was a spin off of the "Batman" TV series from the 1960's starring Van Williams in the title role and Bruce Lee as "Kato". I sent two photos to Van (one of him as "The Hornet", the other a regular photo of him from that time period) and a index card. All 3 came back signed & personalized in 10 days. He also wrote me a quick little note on the post it note answering a question I had about a car in the other photo. Van lives in Hailey, ID and his neighbor in the next town of Ketchum is none other than Adam "Batman" West. I guess the two are seen together fishing and riding around town often.


Van Williams as The Green Hornet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home