Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh susannah...

A nice overseas surprise wraps up my month today.

Susannah York - Sent: 9/3/05 Received: 9/30/05. For over a year now I've been looking for a photo of Susannah York from "Superman: The Movie". On the rare occasions I could find one (on E-bay) it went too high. But recently I did run across this photo (with just a description, no scan of the image) and it was reasonably priced so I purchased it. I wish the picture was a little closer up but it was all I had to work with. So I sent it to London (where she lives) and received it and the index card I sent back today, both signed and personalized from Ms. York. A 'super' success.


Susannah York (click to enlarge)


Susannah York signed index card

1 Comments:

Blogger willow2us said...

nice wrap up to the month pal, another great success. Richly deserved. Lee

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home