Monday, September 19, 2005

Fired up by today's surprise success

Getting a success that took this long to get helps me hold on to hope for my other "long pending" requests that are still out there.

Aaron Stanford - Sent: 4/19/2004 Received: 9/19/2005. Another great addition to my "X-men" collection. Aaron Stanford played John Allerdyce (aka "Pyro") in "X-men 2". The movie ended with "Pyro" leaving with "Magneto" and going over to the evil mutants side. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Aaron (or even his character) will be in the next "X-men" movie which is filming now. That's too bad since it would be a good storyline with his character VS his former friends. Aaron's not the best at responding to fan mail, and it took awhile (518 days) but it was well worth it. Someone had asked me what he's holding in the photo he signed. At first I couldn't tell but after scanning the photo and zooming in I realized it's his "Jaws" lighter that he carried in the movie. Here's hoping more of my pending "X-men" requests will be on the way.


Aaron Stanford as "Pyro" from "X-men 2"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home