Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Monthly recap (august vs july)

There was a time this month when I was into this hobby more than I think I ever had been. Then there was another time this month when I got pretty far away from it. I was happy though with the end result of the month although it didn't hit the usual goal (of 10 successes a month via mail).

August 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 8
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 1
RTS: 0
Other: 2 In-persons (that I got for myself), 1 E-bay win
Total sent out in August: 20


July 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be real): 5
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
pre prints: 0
RTS: 1
Other: 2 in-persons (from a friend), 1 returned unsigned (return from deceased celeb. family), 3 in-persons (that I got myself)
Total sent out in July: 18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home