Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just some good ol' autographs

FLASHBACK - "The Dukes Of Hazzard"

When I first started my blog I mentioned that during dry spells or slower times I would go back and reminisce about successes I had before I started my blog. Remember my blog so far has only covered the successes I've received from April, 2005 to present. I've received many successes before then. One of those was a "Dukes Of Hazzard" cast photo. When I first saw this photo I really liked it and thought it would be cool to get it signed by everyone. As a kid "Dukes" was one of my favorite shows growing up. Re-watching it as an adult makes me wonder "What I was thinking"? Incidentally I really did enjoy the new "Dukes" movie. It was a lot better than what I thought it would be going into it. I might even get it on DVD when it's released. As for now I present the details of my first "flashback":

John Schneider - Sent: 6/8/2004 Received: 6/28/2004. John has become a very good signer in the last few years. He treats his fans very well.

Tom Wopat - Sent: 12/21/04 Received: 1/21/05. I was in touch with Tom's manager for a charity project at work. They helped me out with it as well as getting Tom to sign this photo for me (and another photo for a friend). I was very grateful as Tom doesn't seem to reply to his fan mail.

Catherine Bach - In-Person: 2/18/2005 at the Hollywood Collectors Show in CA. Another collector attended the show and helped me out by getting my photo completed.

I'd say 9 months to complete the photo isn't bad at all. I hope you enjoyed my first "pre-blog flashback". Look for more "flashbacks" in the future.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kajun Beth said...

Ryan, I love the 'flashback' theme! I am also curious as to some of your personal faves. Keep up the good work. But, hopefully the mail will keep the 'flashbacks' wayyyyy back!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kiwiautogal said...

Love the flashback Ryan!! How awesome to have all three on a photo!! I love your collection

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, found your site when searching for good love spells. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on good love spells. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan - was looking for reviews on hoodoo love spells but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for hoodoo love spells but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Ryan!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for santeria love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the Just some good ol' autographs post, ha ha.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan - was looking for reviews on love spells to return a lover but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for love spells to return a lover but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is by far your best autograph. I would pay big money for this!! Seriously

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "Ryan", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these wicca love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "Ryan", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these magic love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These psychic love spells got my love back!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home