Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My girl .. wednesday

Today was the first time the post office put my "do not bend" envelope in my mail box. Grrrr. I'm just hoping this was a substitute delivery person. Luckily it did not bend or ruin todays success.

Angela Bassett - Sent: 7/25/05 Received: 8/3/05. Angela was doing a play ("My Girl Friday") in Minneapolis. When I found out about it the play only had a week left in it's run. I didn't have a photo to send (nor the time to get one) but I read that she was sending out her own photos, so I wrote. Today I received a playbill (large magazine sized though) that talked about the play & the theatre venue. She signed & personalized the cover for me. (She must have run out of photos). No problem. That puts me 2/3 for the month.


Angela Bassett signed playbill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home