Thursday, August 04, 2005

Soapy success

At first I didn't realize I had a success today because they used their own envelope instead of the SASE I sent with my letter.

Linda Dano - Sent: 5/3/05 Received: 8/3/05. Besides being a great actress (who you see primarily on soap operas) Linda Dano is a great public speaker and one of the classiest women I can think of. I know she speaks on behalf of Depression and Alzheimers. Besides sending me this very nice headshot she included a copy of her current newsletter, a promo advertisement for "Mame" that she appeared in and a photocopy of an article she wrote that was published in "Soap Opera Digest". The back of the photo has a small sticker that reads "This autographed photo from Linda Dano is provided for your personal use only! Any attempt to auction, sell or profit from this photo may result in legal action." Good for her. Dealers kill this hobby anyway. 3 for 4 this month so far this month.


Linda Dano (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home