Tuesday, August 30, 2005

'Lost' - found in my mailbox

My friend Regina got me hooked on the TV show "Lost". I hear most of their cast is very good about responding to fan mail and today I received my first two replies.

Evangeline Lilly - Sent: 8/8/05 Received: 8/30/05. Evangeline plays "Kate" on the TV show "Lost" and is very receptive to fan mail. The inscription on the photo tells me she read the letter I wrote to her. I think she has the potential to be a big actress in the future.


"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly ("Kate")


Josh Holloway - Sent: 7/29/05 Received: 8/30/05. Josh plays "Sawyer" on the TV show "Lost". From what I hear, his fan mail is picking up a lot which probably explains why he sent out a pre-printed signature photo. (Meaning this is a copy of the original photo he signed). I did hear people having better luck getting him to sign when they send a photo to him rather than requesting a photo from him, so I may go that route next time. I do hope I snag a success next time because I enjoy his character on the show. It is a cool photo despite the fact that it's not a real signature on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home