Saturday, August 20, 2005

Pretty-scary

For me to get a success on Saturday is odd in itself (it rarely happens on Saturday), but then I've gone over 2 weeks since my last success which was odd anyway. Hopefully I'm back in the game for good for a while now.

Robert Englund - Sent: 8/3/05 Received: 8/20/05. Robert is best known for scaring the **** out of us when he played "Freddy Kruger" in the "Nightmare On Elm Street" movies. He also has done the voice for another villain, "Felix Faust", on some episodes of "Justice League" that I enjoyed. Besides signing my photo he send me two postcards that promoted his web site. Nice quick turn around on this too.


Did Robert "Freddy Kruger" Englund scare you too?



Michelle Pfeiffer - Sent: N/A Received: 8/20/05. This is the "pretty" part of "Pretty-scary". Ok before we get too excited about this, let me tell you I purchased this on E-bay. Finding signed photos of Michelle is no problem, however finding signed photos of her from "Grease 2" isn't as easy. I found this as a one day auction on E-bay, the price was good, her signature matched so it became mine. I still won't give up my quest to get Michelle to personalize a photo or two ("Grease 2" and "Catwoman") but in the mean time until that happens, this will hold me over. (Michelle usually responds to her fan mail by sending pre printed signature photos).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home