Tuesday, August 23, 2005

3 in a row makes me 'misti'

3 in a row. This feels like the old days.

Misti Traya - Sent: 5/9/2005 Received: 8/22/05. Misti is a newer actress who had recurring roles on the TV shows "Joan Of Arcadia" and "Huff" before becoming a full time cast member of Fran Dresher's new TV show "Living With Fran". (She plays Fran's daughter on the show "Allison Reeves"). Misti is also working on the upcoming theatrical movies "Dying For Dolly" and "Material Girls". Not only did she send me a nice photo, I noticed writing on the back of the photo. She answered some questions that I wrote to her in my letter. I love it when I can tell they actually read my letter. (I've enclosed scans of both sides below). I'll continue working on trying to get the entire "Living With Fran" cast but I appreciate Misti for getting me started.


Misti Traya from "Living With Fran" (front & back of photo)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice success. I like getting successes from the newer up and coming stars.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home