Friday, August 26, 2005

County fair fun ....

The mailman didn't bring me any autographs yesterday so I went to my county fair and got two for myself in person.

Signed cd insert from Jimmy Wayne

Jimmy Wayne - In Person: 8/25/05. Country music singer best known for his top 10 hits "Stay Gone" and "I Love You This Much" was the headliner for the concert I went to last night at my county fair. I had never seen him perform live before (for a full show) and I was very impressed at not only his talent but his humor. Earlier that afternoon I did an interview with him (which he mentions on the inscription of the cd insert he signed for me).

Malibu Storm - In Person: 8/25/05. The show opened with Malibu Storm, a new county act (with a twinge of bluegrass). Like Jimmy Wayne, I had never seen Malibu Storm perform before but I had heard nothing but great things about them. They lived up to everything I heard (and then some). Not only incredible musicians but very warm and friendly people. I can't wait to see them again. "Photograph" and "Long Way To Fall" were two singles off of their most recent cd. They signed that cd insert and a 8X10 photograph for me. I highly recommend you check out their music and web site. Click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff's Autograph Blog said...

Hey Ryan, Love the blog...am jealous of the Jimmy Wayne success!!--Jeff

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home