Monday, September 12, 2005

Esmeralda ... yoo hoo!

Now this one was a surprise today.

Alice Ghostely - Sent: 6/28/05 Received: 9/12/05. I love this woman! She was great as "Esmeralda" on "Bewitched" and hysterical as "Bernice Clifton" on "Designing Women". I also enjoyed her in the movie "Grease" where she played "Mrs. Murdock" (the shop teacher). I say it was a surprise getting this because I tried her last year (same address) with no luck. So after watching a bunch of people get a success from her at the same address, at the end of June I decided to write again. Then I watch a few more people get successes and I got nothing. But today she came through for me. I'm very glad I wrote again. Truly one of Hollywood's most under appreciated actresses!


"Bewitched" & "Designing Women" star Alice Ghostley

1 Comments:

Blogger willow2us said...

Wow Ryan very cool success, you are having a great month Lee

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home