Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pair of surprises

I recently have helped someone get a few autographs for their collection and in return they surprised me by getting me a few autographs.

Patti Page - Sent: N/A Received: 9/7/05. Patti Page was a very successful (pop and country music) recording star who had her own TV series from 1955-58. "The Tennessee Waltz" and "(How Much Is That) Doggie In The Window?" are two of the songs she's best known for. A true musical legend.


Miss Patti Page (click to enlarge)


Jody Miller - Sent: N/A Received: 9/7/05. Jody Miller scored 5 top 10 country music hits between 1965-1973. She is best known for "Queen Of The House" (her first single) which was an "answer song" to Roger Miller's classic "King Of The Road". Thanks to Marvin for getting this success and the Patti Page one for me. I appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger willow2us said...

congradulations Ryan, on these classic ladies. Lee

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home