Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Super success


John Haymes Newton - Sent: 6/28/05 Received: 9/6/05. John Haymes-Newton started his career out by playing "Superboy" in the first season of the 1988 TV series. (Gerard Christopher took over the role starting with season two). Since "Superboy" some of his credits include the movie "Alive", plus a year stint as "Ryan McBride" on "Melrose Place" and "Agent Tony Pagno" on "The Untouchables". His guest star work includes "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Models, Inc", "ER" and 2 episodes of "Desperate Housewives" from this past season. He sent me a current headshot photo with a note on my SASE "Ryan- I'd be glad to sign a SB picture if you find one. Try eBay -" then initialed it. So now I will try to track down a "Superboy" photo to send to him in the future (which may not be that easy). I really have to thank my friend Joey who gave me the idea to write to John.


John Haymes Newton (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home