Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some dude sent me his autograph

Why do I worry the other autographs are going to laugh at this one when I add it in the collection today?

Ben Curtis - Sent: 8/8/05 Received: 9/1/05. Catch phrases have been common in TV shows. "Kiss My Grits", "What'chu talkin' about Willis?", "Dy-no-mite!" among others, but one of the more recent catch phrases of the last few years came from the Dell computer TV ads. "Dude..your getting a dell". Those words will probably forever haunt Ben Curtis who played "Steven" in that "Dude, your getting a Dell" series of commercials. Ben is currently starring in a New York play called "Joy". I wrote to him via that venue and today received the photo below with a typed letter (that was hand signed) talking about what he's been doing since the "Dell commercial days". Now if I could only find an address to write to Miss Cleo.......



Dude, I got an autograph! from Ben Curtis

1 Comments:

Blogger willow2us said...

Well you are doing great, congradulations on all the successes. Lee

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home