Friday, September 30, 2005

September vs august recap

Before I recap the month I wanted to briefly mention the comment section you find below each posting on my blog. Feel free to post any comment you like in it. I have set the preference up so anyone can post (without signing up or becoming a member) at any time. However any post that is or appears to be a spam posting will be removed. The comment section is meant for "real" postings about the blog, not a forum to advertise, sell or spam myself or other readers of the comment section. Thank you. With that said I recap the month of September, which was very good for me.

September 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 14 (2 of which called me "dude")
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 0
RTS: 0
Other: 2 unexpected autographs as gifts
Total sent out in September: 16


August 2005 autographs

Autographs received (real or believed to be): 8
Out of that number, the amount that were purchased: 0
Pre prints: 1
RTS: 0
Other: 2 In-persons (that I got for myself), 1 E-bay win
Total sent out in August: 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home