Monday, April 25, 2005

A top 12 success

In the Yahoo autograph group that I'm a member of, each person at the beginning of the year listed their "Top 12" most wanted autographs. So far I've gotten 2 of them: Megan Mullally and Julie Newmar. I found out yesterday that Burt Ward signed a DVD insert for me over the weekend at an autograph show in CA (he was on my top 12 list) and today in the mail I got another one of my "Top 12":

Cathy Lee Crosby - Sent: 4/14/05 Received: 4/25/05. I wanted a signed picture of Cathy Lee Playing "Wonder Woman". (Yes she played "Wonder Woman" in a TV movie a few years before Lynda Carter got the starring role on the TV series). I had tried her a few years ago (at the same address that I used this time) with no luck. I haven't seen a success on Cathy Lee since I started collecting autographs (and her official web site has not been updated in years) so I feel very lucky to add her to my collection. I definitely consider this a early birthday present. (my birthday is tomorrow).


Cathy Lee Crosby as "Wonder Woman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home