Saturday, December 09, 2006

Could I have this autograph?

She's Canada's treasure, not the treasurer of Canada.

Anne Murray - In Person: 12/9/06. I've had the chance to see (and meet) Anne Murray a few times through out the years. She's a very down to earth person (with a funny personality). Tonight I had front row tickets to her "What A Wonderful Christmas" tour. The first half of the show was an abbreviated version of her regular show, followed by a 20 minute intermission and then the Christmas portion of her show. What a voice. I was trying to think of my favorite Anne Murray song, but since I couldn't narrow it down I thought I'd list some of my favorites. Some of them you may recognize because they were hits, some you may not know because they were album cuts. But anyway the list includes: "Now & Forever", "You Needed Me", "Shadows In the Moonlight", "What Would It Take", "Me Too", "I Just Fall In Love Again", "Just Another Woman In Love", "A Little Good News" and I could go on and on, so I better stop now. I think you get the idea that I really like her music. She didn't have any 8X10 photos for sale at the merchandise table so I had her sign a CD insert (that I brought with me) after her show.



Anne Murray signed cd insert (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home