Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ed head

In early 2005 Jessica Lange was doing a play in New York so I purchased a press kit from the movie "Sweet Dreams". I never did get a response from her, but luckily that press kit has two great photos of Ed Harris in it, which today turned out to become successes for me.

Ed Harris - Sent: 9/27/06 Received: 11/18/06. I wrote to Ed Harris at a play he was doing in New York called "The Wrecks". Given the fact that the play recently ended and he's known for sending out 'pre-prints' I didn't put much stock into this coming back. But how wrong I was (and happy that I was wrong). He signed both photos and the index card I sent him - personalizing all three. His film credits include "A Beautiful Mind", "The Right Stuff", "The Abyss", "Apollo 13" and "Sweet Dreams".




Ed Harris (click to enlarge either image)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home