Monday, October 16, 2006

Shields on

Mail from Brooke Shields arrived at the mailbox today.

Brooke Shields - Sent: 8/31/06 Received: 10/16/06. "Blue Lagoon" was the first movie I remember Brooke Shields from. And I remember the super stardom that followed her ever since. Even though the photo wasn't personalized to my name (as I prefer) I was happy to have it for my collection. She isn't the easiest person to get. Not the hardest but definitely not the easiest. I sent my request to an address in California but it came back postmarked New York.



Brooke Shields (click to enlarge)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dmitry said...

wgat address did you use?

12:41 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hi dmitry, thanks for visiting my blog & taking the time to post a message.

I do not post addresses on my blog but I will tell you where you can find the address I used. Go to www.star-collector.net and look Brooke up. The first address listed (in Toluca Lake, CA) is the one I used for this success.

Good luck & thanks for posting.

-Ryan

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home