Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's time to get...

Buckwild! I didn't have time to post these before I left to see Nick Lachey in concert last night, so before we get Buckwild, let's get caught up. There are two pop singers and 2 reality show stars within these 3 successes.

Nick Lachey - In Person: 9/29/06. I had a chance to see Nick in concert last night and meet him before the show. Due to time constraints his meet & greet rules were: 1 autograph per person, he does not personalize the autograph and you can take a picture while he's signing your stuff but no posed photos together. We'll I snagged a personalized autograph on my cd insert, another personalized one for a friend, a signed photo for myself and was in a posed group shot with Nick. None of this would have been possible if not for my friend Monica who invited me to go to the show. Thank you Monica, I had a great time. I like Nick's song "What's Left of Me" and enjoyed the show (which included that song and even some 98 Degrees songs).



Nick Lachey signed cd insert & photo (above & below)




Cyndi Lauper - Sent: 3/23/06 Received: 9/29/06. I had given up hope on this. Cyndi did a play earlier this year in New York and I saw a few successes come in towards the end of the play and when mine wasn't one of them, I figured it wouldn't happen. I haven't seen many successes posted since so it was a pleasant surprised when my cd insert arrived back signed. I've seen Cyndi in concert three times (opening for Cher each time) and I really enjoyed her set.



Cyndi Lauper signed cd insert (click to enlarge)


Becky Buckwild - Sent: 9/20/06 Received: 9/29/06. If you watch "Flavor Of Love 2" you will know "Buckwild" (aka: Becky) from the show. She's the white girl everyone accuses of acting black. I like "Buckwild" though and I know my friend like it when I imitate "It's time to get buckwild". But Becky seems like a cool chick. She sent me a signed photo with a cool inscription, a 'Buckwild' window cling sticker and a one page handwritten letter. My favorite 'Buckwild' moment was when she gave her clock back because "New York" was being put back in the competition. I like a girl who stands up for her principals. You rock Buckwild!


Becky Buckwild signed photo (above) and personal reply handwritten letter (below).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I had a question of where do you get the addresses for celebrity autographs. I saw Cyndi Lauper in concert last week and would love to get her autograph

4:13 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for stopping by my blog & posting. www.stararchive.com is the main site I use to find addresses. It's a paid/memebership site but so worth it. A great free site I recommend is www.star-collector.net .

The Cyndi Lauper success came from a play she did in New York City earlier this year. She's not currently doing the play but maybe you could try her at one of her concert venues. Good luck & thanks again for posting.

-Ryan

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home