Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One I thought I got ripped off on

Last year when I was really getting going on my 'Grease 2' autograph collection I sent this next request out. The bad news was I knew I was going to have to purchase the signature (on an item I provided) from Scott Stander & Associates. I had heard horrible stories about this company and about how they run their business and things they have done to other collectors. I'm here to tell you, they're all true. Since paying for this autograph (which they cashed the check on May of 2005) I've contacted them via e-mails which were never replied to, have called them (which I knew I was getting the run around as soon as they found out what I wanted. The person who took care of that department was conveniently never in when I called. They wouldn't tell me the employees name and I never received a call back). My friend Lee actually met Scott Stander at an autograph show and told him to his face (in front of William Katt, another client of his) how he would never purchase an autograph from him because of what he did to me. Of course Stander offered the "Gee I don't know what's happened. I'll check into this" typical (cover up) response which he never did (nor return any phone calls/e-mails). So please view my first and last purchased autograph from Scott Stander & Associates.

Dody Goodman - Sent: 3/15/2005 Received: 9/26/06. Dody played "Blanche" in "Grease" and the sequel "Grease 2". The lobby card I sent is from a deleted scene from "Grease 2". It was kind of funny that I received this today. Before getting my mail today I purchased a "Grease 2" DVD as a gift for a friend. Despite the effort, hassle and having to pay for it, I'm very happy to have it in my collection. Dody turns 91 years old in just over a month from now.



Looks like Eve Arden is stopping Dody Goodman from "spilling the beans" about the lack of customer service from Scott Stander & Associates in this "Grease 2" photo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

P.S. - As a side note I should mention that Paramount has redesigned the DVD cover for 'Grease 2'. This new cover looks so much better than the grainy original crappy cover. However the disc content is the same.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home