Monday, September 18, 2006

Something to talk about

I dedicate this post to my friend Wayne. He helped me out with a big project tonight and also solved the mystery of the inscription that was on the autograph I received today.

Bonnie Raitt - Sent: 3/13/06 Received: 9/18/06. I have to tell you this inscription stumped me. I could read the "To Ryan- Hope to see you" part and the "Thanks for digging what I do" part but not what was written in between. I showed it to a friend online - he couldn't tell what it said. I showed it to a co-worker, she didn't know what it said either. I posted it on the Star Archive message board, many people thought it said "in the summer". I show it to my friend Wayne and he knew what it said right away. It reads "To Ryan- Hope to see you in Wisconsin- Thanks for digging what I do- Bonnie Raitt". How clearly it all makes sense now. Great photo and inscription from Bonnie Raitt! Thanks Bonnie!



How do I "raitt" getting a cool autograph from Bonnie Raitt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home