Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Crystal mail

If you remember the TV show "Wings" you probably remember Crystal Bernard who played "Helen" on the show.

Crystal Bernard - Sent: 8/16/06 Received: 8/30/06. I met Crystal several years ago when she opened a concert for Billy Dean. She was so nice and a lot of fun to meet. (Plus I really enjoyed her show much more than I thought it would). At that time I had her sign the insert for her first CD. It seems a good working address for Crystal was recently found and a lot of folks have been getting successes from it. I thought I would send my other CD insert and request a signed photo as well for my photo album. I did get a signed photo plus she did sign (and personalize) my CD insert. I've enclosed both scans plus my "In-Person" scan from years ago for you to compare signatures.


(above) CD insert & 8X10 pic obtained TTM. (Below) In-Person autograph from Crystal Bernard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home