Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Black magic

Today's success comes from a woman who is a great singer, fantastic actress and all around knock out.

Lisa Hartman Black - Sent: 7/6/06 Received: 8/22/06. I think 'inquired about' is a better word to describe this than 'sent' . The credit of this success all goes to my friend Heather who made this happen for me. Early last month I asked Heather if she could help me regarding a work project with country singer Clint Black. I also asked if there were any chances that I could get a personalized photo of Clint's wife Lisa for myself. I told her of my unsuccessful attempts to get one for myself. She had never dealt with a request for Lisa before but said she would ask. Obviously she did and she came though for me! "Knots Landing" was the first place I remember seeing Lisa (where she played two different characters "Ciji" and "Cathy" during the shows run) but she's also remembered for playing the title role in the "Bewitched" spin off "Tabitha". So special thanks to Heather once again for helping me get this success that I've wanted for a long time!



Lisa Hartman-Black (click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

强!I am Chinese.

fjndvan@qq.com

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home