Saturday, August 05, 2006

The one that I want!

While writing this post I was trying to think what song of Olivia Newton-John's was my favorite. I couldn't decide for sure but some of the songs that I was thinking about included "Don't Stop Believin", "Physical", "Magic", "Precious Love", "Suddenly", "Back With A Heart" and all the music from "Grease".

Olivia Newton-John - Sent: 11/15/05 Received: 8/5/06. I've seen Olivia Newton-John twice in concert and had the chance to meet her both times. She was friendly both times and put on an incredible concert, covering her country, pop and soundtrack hits plus covering traditional "standards" in her show. The first time I met her I had her sign a cd insert and the second time I had her sign a "Grease" collectible so I wanted to get a 8X10 photo of her signed for my photo album. I found this photo online ordered it and sent it out to a CA address back in November. My photo came back today with a signature on it that matches my "In Person" successes.


(above) Olivia Newton John TTM (below) one of my "In-Person" autographs from ONJ (2001)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home