Friday, July 21, 2006

Tonight show success today

I will be mailing out requests in style now. I was the first customer at my post office to purchase a book of the new DC Comics super hero stamps. Cool stamps and two autograph successes equal a very good day for me today!

Jay Leno - Sent: 3/17/06 Received: 7/21/06. When I went down to the mailbox today the first thing I saw was a big white envelope from NBC labeled "THE TONIGHT SHOW". I knew who it was from, I just had my fingers crossed that it wouldn't be a pre print. I opened it up to find this very cool Jay Leno photo that was personalized to my name. In the Leno VS Letterman battle (Is that like Coke VS Pepsi?) I'm a Leno fan. I like his interview style better and watch his show more. (Plus he sent me a cool signed photo!). I achieved this success via an e-mail request.



Jay Leno (click to enlarge)


Dania Ramirez - Sent: 6/15/06 Received: 7/21/06. Another success for my "X-men" collection today came from Dania Ramirez who played "Callisto" in "X-men 3". I sent her two photos which she signed and personalized. I plan on sending the group shot photo out to someone else in the picture so I have my fingers crossed that I don't end up losing it. Despite "X-men 3" being a little heavy on characters and lacking on character development I still enjoyed the movie a lot and will get the DVD when it's released.



Dania Ramirez (above & below) from "X-men 3: The Last Stand"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home