Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's about tyne

Still overwhelmed by the awesome Madonna success from Sunday night, I add a new autograph to the collection today, which completes a cast photo.

Tyne Daly - Sent: 1/6/06 Received: 6/21/06. Tyne had started a Broadway play right after I sent this request out to her in California. I wasn't aware of the play otherwise I would have waited and wrote to her there. (I saw many successes come in on her from the play and really regretted sending this out to a different address just days before). But it's all ok now. The "Cagney & Lacey" photo I sent (already signed by Sharon Gless) came back personalized today. Tyne also included her own current head shot photo plus on my return envelope wrote "Happy 4th" in the lower right hand corner with the same silver sharpie she signed my photos with.



My completed Cagney & Lacey photo



Current photo of Tyne Daly that she also included with my other photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home