Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What's this? What's happening? What's going on?


FLASHBACK -
MEGAN MULLALLY

I promised to get back into my "Flashback" feature (remembering autographs that I received before I started the blog) this month and with tonight's series finale of "Will & Grace", I thought I would feature my favorite from the show, Megan Mullally (aka "Karen Walker").

Megan Mullally - Sent: 12/20/04 Received: 2/1/05. I actually remember sending this request out and thinking "This will never come back as a success". How wrong I was. But when it did come back my SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) was not used, instead it was returned in a cardboard photo mailer (that still had the price tag on) with a Mailboxes & More return address from Sherman Oakes, CA stamped on it. The address was hand written and looked a lot like Megan's writing. I was shocked. The address I used was previously untested and I haven't heard of a success coming from it since. I was real lucky. I hear Megan is starting her own talk show this fall which I bet will be very funny. I can always count on her to make me laugh.

I hope you enjoyed the return of the 'flashback' feature. I'm going to try to do one a month from now on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home