Saturday, April 29, 2006

Talk to the hand ..ler

One last success wraps up the month of April for me.

Evan Handler - Sent: 4/11/06 Received: 4/29/06. You might have recently seen Evan when he guest starred on "Lost" a few weeks ago playing "Dave". Evan has guest starred on many shows including "CSI: Miami", "24", "The OC" and "Joan Of Arcadia". Or maybe you remember the recurring character he played on "Sex & The City", Charlotte's second husband, Harry Goldenblatt. He's also a leukemia survivor which he wrote about in the book "Time on Fire: My Comedy of Terrors". A very inspiring man.


Evan Handler (click to enlarge)

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I'm glad I found this blog, Ryan. Thanks for the obvious effort you put into it and for sharing your successes with fellow collectors.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Angie, Thank you so much for visiting the site & taking the time to leave a comment. I went to your blog and was so flattered by the nice comments you made about this blog on it. I will be going back and checking it out to see the progress your making as you renew your passion for collecting. Thanks again!

-Ryan

P.S. - Jensen is on my list of autographs I want!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thanks for visiting my silly little blog, Ryan, and leaving such a nice comment. I hope to see some successes soon as I also used e-mail to send off for some Studio Fan Mail PPs this weekend too. I don't mind pre-prints as something to compare to if you manage to get the real thing eventually, and sometimes pre-prints are all you can get. Jensen seems to love sending these out, but I've heard it's not impossible to get an authetic one from him if you're persistent enough and, here's a tip: use his old fan club address in Texas. :)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home