Friday, April 14, 2006

Today I received Lily Tomlin... and that's the truth!

Cast photos are always a gamble. I've had a few that I've lost that I deeply regretted sending out. But completing a cast photo is fantastic. I took a gamble with the photo I received today (already signed by Jane Fonda who rarely personalizes) but it paid off.

Lily Tomlin - Sent: 4/5/06 Received: 4/14/06. Lily Tomlin has been out on the road performing some shows so I thought this would be a good time to try her via venue. I've liked about every movie/show I think I've seen her in but "9 to 5" is probably my favorite. That movie has so many classic lines, with my favorite of Lily's being "I'm a doctor.. so why the hell am I talking to you? Piss off!". I want to get the special edition DVD that was just released for the 25th anniversary more so for the bonus features than the movie itself. I wrote to Lily c/o The Overture Center in Madison, WI where she performed last Friday. Today my envelope came back (postmarked North Bay, CA) with my index card signed and my photo signed with a great inscription. Thanks Lily!



The fantastic Lily Tomlin signed my "9 to 5" photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home