Friday, March 31, 2006

Cynthia & the city

Earlier this week (my last success) I received David Eigenberg who played "Steve" (Miranda's boyfriend) on "Sex & The City". Today's mail brings "Miranda" herself!

Cynthia Nixon - Sent: 1/10/06 Received: 3/31/06. When I read that Cynthia Nixon was going to go back on Broadway I looked forward to the chance to try her there to get a signed picture for my "Sex & The City" collection. At first no one was getting anything back through the mail from her, but in the last two weeks or so I've started to see successes starting to come back. I had hoped mine would be one of them, and today it was! Cynthia signed the photo and index card I sent her. Cynthia's character "Miranda" wasn't one of my favorites when I first started watching the show but that changed as the series went on. My favorite "Miranda" moment is the man in the sandwich outfit that tells her to "Eat Me". I read that Cynthia is really a blonde (and dyed her hair red for the show) but I don't know if I could picture her with anything but her beautiful red locks.



Cynthia Nixon (Miranda Hobbes) from "Sex & The City" (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home