Thursday, April 27, 2006

Huston, we've contacted ET

Sometimes I wish I had started this hobby a lot earlier. There are so many autographs of people who are now deceased that I wish I would have gotten. Elizabeth Montgomery, Burgess Meredith, Cesar Romero, and Carolyn Jones come to mind instantly. Today's success reminds me of Carolyn.

Anjelica Huston - Sent: 4/14/05 Received: 4/27/06. It took over a year to achieve but today I received my "Addams Family" photo back from Anjelica Huston. I hadn't thought about this photo in a while so it was a pleasant surprise when I opened it today. Anjelica, her grandfather (Walter) and her father (John) all have won Oscars. They were the first family to have three generations of Oscar winners.



Morticia Addams (as portrayed by Anjelica Huston)


John Tesh - Sent: n/a Received: 4/27/06. This came as a total surprise. Last April my friend Monica surprised me with a signed Elton John photo, and today she surprised me again with an autographed photo of former "Entertainment Tonight" co-host and musician John Tesh. Thank you Monica for the autographs, your nice comments on the blog and just listening. Your a sweetheart!



Surprise autograph of John Tesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home