Monday, May 01, 2006

One 'mother' of an autograph

The mailman was later than normal today, but it's ok. I forgave him when he brought me this autograph.

Estelle Parsons - Sent: 4/13/06 Received: 5/1/06. You know by now how much I loved the TV show "Roseanne". Estelle Parsons was a recurring character on the show playing "Bev", the mother of "Roseanne" and "Jackie". One of my favorite episodes was about her character thinking she was an alcoholic and abusing that situation for attention. "Bev" always had some classic lines on that show. I've had this photo for a long time hoping to find an address that might work. I saw she was directing a play in LA so I took a chance and sent it there. She signed my photo and index card, and even returned the sharpie I sent her to sign them with.


"Is that Jackson 5 boy going to be singing during the intermission? He's so good with the children" .... Beverly Harris (played by Estelle Parsons) during a "Roseanne" episode about the Superbowl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

This episode was just shown on nick at nite. They cut to commerical omitting "He's so good with children."

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home