Friday, May 19, 2006

An autograph to 'saber'

"X-men 3" is the movie I'm most looking forward to seeing this entire year and it's almost here. In less than a week from now I will have seen it. Today's success goes back to the very first "X-men" film and reminds me why I like the series of movies so much.

Tyler Mane - Sent: 3/15/05 Received: 5/19/06. Tyler is professional wrestler turned actor who played "Sabertooth" in the first "X-men" movie. I sent him the color photo below which he signed and returned with the (bonus) b&w photo. After this long I wasn't expecting this but I was very happy to "X" another cast member from my list.


"To Ryan Scream for me!" is inscribed on this photo from Tyler Mane



"To Ryan Best Wishes" is inscribed from Tyler Mane on this photo he sent me


Josh Gracin - In Person: 5/18/06. Josh was a contestant on the second season of "American Idol" where he placed fourth. The exposure of that show led him to a recording contract with Lyric Street Records where he has had the hits "I Wanna Live", "Stay With Me (Brass Bed)", "Favorite State Of Mind" and my favorite "Nothin' To Lose". Josh was in my area last night but I was at another concert. A co-worker that went to his show was nice enough to get my cd insert signed for me.



Josh Gracin's self titled first cd, now signed to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home