Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In'cumming' mail

First of all after two+ weeks of no successes it was so good to see one come in today. I also thought it was appropriate for this "devilish" looking photo to arrive today on 6-6-06.

Alan Cumming - Sent: 3/21/06 Received: 6/6/06. I already had Alan Cumming's autograph but I thought it might be fun to try again on a different picture, so I wrote to Alan at the play he's doing in New York. I sent him two photos (one for me and one for a friend) and today I received both of them back signed and personalized. The first scan is my TTM and the second scan below is my In-Person from him. Signature sure seems to match doesn't it?



Alan Cumming as "Nightcrawler" from "X-men 2" (ttm)



In-Person autograph from Alan (so you can compare signatures). You can read about how I obtained the In-Person by clicking here.

Cris Judd - Sent: 5/26/06 Received: 6/5/06. A RTS yesterday on J-Lo's ex husband and winner of the reality show "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home