Tuesday, May 10, 2005

X-citing success today

Another trip to the mailbox this morning proved to be successful.

Alan Cumming - In Person 4/30/05. As you know I'm a huge X-men fan so I was very happy to be able to get Alan Cumming who played "Nightcrawler" in the second movie. I tried him a few different times at various locations with no luck. Right after Christmas I read he was doing his first ever autograph convention in London at the end of April. With Christmas money in hand, I set off to find someone attending the convention that would purchase a photo for me. I found Petra on Star Archive and she was kind enough to do it for me. She picked out this great photo and had Alan personalize it to me. Thank you Petra!


Alan Cumming as "Nightcrawler" from "X2: X-men: United"

The autographs in my X-men collection now stands as:
Shawn Ashmore "Iceman", Brian Cox "Stryker", Daniel Cudmore "Colossus", Hugh Jackman "Wolverine", Michael Reid Mac Kay "Jason 143", Ray Park "Toad", Kelly Hu "Lady Deathstrike", Greg Rikaart "Museum Teenager #2", Bryan Singer (director of X-men 1 & 2), Patrick Stewart (signed not personalized) "Professor X", Ian McKellen "Magneto", Ty Olsson "Mitchell Laurio" , Katie Stewart "Kitty Pryde" (X-men 2) and now Alan Cumming "Nightcrawler".

I also have purchased autographed photos of James Marsden as "Cyclops", Halle Berry as "Storm", Anna Paquin as "Rogue" and Famke Jannssen signed index card. (She played "Jean Grey" in the movies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home