Monday, May 09, 2005

'A' celebrity (or two) to add to the collection

Outside of the autographs, the friendships I've made by being involved with this hobby is one of the greatest rewards of doing this. I've met many people that have helped me find addresses or given suggestions or leads which have ended up working for me. My friend Lee went to his first autograph convention at the end of April and was nice enough to pick me up an autograph that I wanted as a "Happy Birthday" gift. (Lee has his own autograph blog that you can visit at: http://leesautographs.blogspot.com)

Christopher Atkins - In Person: 4/30/05. Obtained for me by my friend Lee at the Chiller Theatre autograph show in E. Rutherford, NJ. Thanks Lee for the great autograph! It sounds like you had a blast at the show.

Chad Allen - Sent: 4/22/05 Received: 5/9/05. This was a fast turn around. I found this address by doing a little research online. It wasn't listed on any autograph site I could find, so I decided to try it. It paid off. Chad sent me a current photo of himself personalized. The writings a little hard to see as he signed a lot in the black part of the photo (with a red marker). Chad is best known for his roles on "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman", "Our House" and "My Two Dads".

Chad Allen (click to enlarge)

All in all a great way to start the week. And the 'A' section of my autograph book is now a little more full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home