Monday, July 17, 2006

The pryce is right

With today's success, I've already surpassed my June TTM's. I've also been working on sending at least one extra request out every week to make up for the low mail outs I've had in June. I'm really feeling recharged again about collecting and today's success helps continue my drive.

Jonathon Pryce - Sent: 2/2/06 Received: 7/17/06. Jonathon Pryce is currently in theatres in the summers biggest movie "Pirates Of The Caribbean 2". (He plays Governor Weatherby Swann). But I've also enjoyed his other work, especially "Jumping Jack Flash" and "Evita". I really wanted an "Evita" picture but couldn't find one of him from that role, so I ended up making this collage and sending it to the Broadway play he's doing. Some people have had success getting him from this play but I hadn't seen a success in almost 2 months so I had given up hope of seeing my photo come back signed. You can imagine what a nice surprise it was today to go to the mailbox and find my collage signed.


Jonathon Pryce as "Juan Peron" from "Evita"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home