Friday, July 07, 2006

Bundy's buddy

FLASHBACK - TED McGINLEY

Ted McGinley - Sent: 1/10/05 Received: 3/4/05. This success came in a month before I started my blog. I wrote to Ted at the set to "Hope & Faith" in Long Island, NY and received back this great picture of him from his "Married With Children" days. I love that it has two personalized inscriptions on it. I can tell he read my letter. I actually saved a copy of my letter to him and sometimes when I don't know what to write to someone I will re read it for inspiration. Ted is remembered for many shows, not only the ones I've already mentioned but "Love Boat", "Dynasty", "Happy Days" and "Sports Night". Sometimes he takes some flack for his work, but I've enjoyed the shows he's been on and the roles he's played. I'm also very glad to have this autograph in my collection.

It was definitely time to share another "Flashback" with you as I haven't had many new successes lately. The good news is after such a busy June I've gotten re-motivated again to send requests out and have been busy crankin' the letters out. So hopefully we'll see some new successes posted here soon. I want to thank Joey to who sent me a HUGE box of unsigned 8X10 photos. (It was a total surprise). This helped me a lot in getting re-inspired to keep going with the collection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog! I've had fair success with the Soap World

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v87/colleenharr/Autographs/

I'm wanting to branch out--but I don't know really where to find current addresses? Any suggestions?

colleenharr@yahoo.com

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums
/v87/colleenharr/Autographs/

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for visiting the blog and leaving a comment. Star Archive (www.stararchive.com) is a GREAT site to find addresses. It is a membership site (the cost in very small though) and WORTH it. A great free site to visit would be www.star-collector.net. Mike (who runs the site) does a great job with addresses and tips. He also is a very nice guy.

Thanks again for visiting my site.

-Ryan

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home