Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday success

Three in one week and the luck of Saturday is back with me. Now it's really starting to feel like I'm back in the game. Before we go on to today's success I want to tell you to watch for a tribute to Red Buttons (who passed away Thursday) posted here towards the end of the month with my next "Flashback" feature. Now on to today's mail.

Wendie Malick - Sent: 7/5/06 Received: 7/15/06. Wendie did five episodes of "Kate & Allie" (playing Charles new wife Claire) which is probably the first place I remember seeing her work. She's probably best known for her work after that appearance on shows like "Just Shoot Me", "Frasier", "Baywatch" and "Jake In Progress". My friend Joey sent me a huge batch of unsigned photos which included these two of Wendie, which I sent to the play she's currently doing in New York City. In another quick turn around they arrived back today signed & personalized.


Wendie Malick (above & below from HBO's "Dream On")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home